Friday, January 17, 2014

fleeting equilibrium

You know how sometimes you have that moment of knowing you're in exactly the right place you need to be right now, surrounded by exactly the right people and doing exactly the right things (even if they're difficult)? That's how I'm feeling right now.

Being social is still a challenge, but one that's lessening with the adjustment in my brain fixers. Given that my job kind of requires this, that's a good thing. Given too that my psyche kind of requires this, or at least small amounts of this, it's a good thing.

There isn't an end in sight ever, really, and I suppose that when there is, then it's time to call it a day for this lifetime, but at least I'm back to feeling some kind of equilibrium. Writing always helps. I should tattoo that on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment